To search for items:
files, folders etc
- Select the Tools | Search menu item to open the search
- Click Search for items: files, folders etc
- Type part or all of the name of the file or folder, or type a
word or phrase that is in the file.
- Mark Search also by file name to search both by the name
of a file and the name of an item.
- Type part of the comment of the file or folder.
- If you do not know either piece of information or want to
narrow your search further, select one or more of the remaining
- In Look in, click the drive, folder, or network you want
- Click When was it modified? to look for files that were
created or modified on or between specific dates.
- Click What size is it? to look for files of a specific
- Click Start.
Note: If you get too many results, try using additional
search criteria to make your search more specific.